new

31 May, 2012

Sick little boys!



Both my boys had a yucky stomach virus that made it so they could
not digest their food so they were on a gatorade only diet. Here is a few pictures of them:


 





 To get us out of the house, we took Tanner to the park for the first time. He loved the swings and watching all of the kids play on the play ground! I just cannot say enough how much I love this little man!






















Ty also gave him his first candy: a red vine! He loved it. Ty took it away after a little while, he was not too happy about that! :)

2 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

He is looking so big! Holy cow, they grow up way too fast. He's so cute! I can't believe you gave him candy... ha ha...he's never going to want to eat anything else now! :)

Julie said...

I am sorry you guys had the bug. Yuck. I love the pictures. What an adorable little guy! His Dad is Handsome too! I can tell Kelli is taking the pictures :)